Delivery & Returns
DELIVERY, COLLECT IN STORE & RETURNS
Collect in Store
We now have a collect in store option available! If you are local, or visiting the shop any time soon, and want to skip the postage fees, simply add your items to your basket & click the collect option when you proceed to checkout. It will be free! You can then just pop in whenever you are ready.
UK - All of our items are sent to you via either Royal Mail Signed For or Special Delivery. Orders received by 3pm will usually be sent out same day so your items should arrive within 1-3 working days of your order being placed. If you are buying a gift we also offer a gift wrapping service.
We are happy to deliver items outside of the UK. All orders will be sent by courier within Europe at a charge of £10.00.
Rest of the World: £15.00
If you need to return a purchase to us for any reason, we will be happy to offer an exchange or refund within 14 days of you receiving your goods. To return any items please follow this procedure:
1. Email us at email@example.com to inform us that you are sending goods back and please include your ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER.
2. Please ensure any items you are returning are in their ORIGINAL CONDITION with ALL TAGS still attached.
3. Complete the brief Returns Form that arrived with your order and place it in the parcel with the items being returned.
4. Please post any returns to us using the Post Office’s Recorded Delivery service as Boho Chic Ltd. cannot accept responsibility for any items lost in transit. Unfortunately, we cannot refund postage costs unless you are returning an item that is faulty.
5. As soon as we receive your return we will email you to keep you informed. If you are returning items for a refund we will credit your account with the full retail amount. Please allow up to 3-5 working days for your refund to appear on your bank statement. If you are returning items for an exchange, we will email you with further details and send your new order out as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or queries about returning or exchanging items, please do not hesitate to contact us either by telephone on 01423 566963, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and any one of our team will be pleased to help you.